SPANISH EDUCATION ADVISOR-SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA – Melbourne
HOW TO APPLY: If your skills match this profile, please send your resume and cover letter to Mara and Ilenia at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Annual Salary + Commission
Are you social, fun and connected to the international student community?
We are looking for an energetic, social, creative and hands-on all-rounder Student Advisor to join our Melbourne team. You should be sales driven, with a strong focus on customer service and well connected to the Spanish community in Melbourne. This is an intense role that provides support and service to the international student community, while also selling educational courses.
Go Study Australia supports more than 5,000 students to study, live and work in Australia each year. We have 16 offices across Europe, Latin America and Australia. We are leaders in Australian education and provide full support for students on their educational journey. Learn more about us at www.gostudy.com.au
Our ideal candidate should be well known in the international community, have a big network and not be afraid to start a conversation with a stranger.
- Sales of courses to students looking to study in Australia
- Find potential new customers looking to study in Melbourne
- Create and attend student events in Melbourne
- Welcome students upon their arrival in Australia and provide ongoing student support
- Promote Go Study Australia into the community through social media, events and your own personal network
- Assist students in enrolling in appropriate colleges
- Conduct weekly Welcome Sessions and Job Sessions
- Contact international students by phone and email to assist them with life in Australia
- Guide and advise the new arrivals in their first steps in Melbourne
- Work on various Facebook groups (share content, moderation, etc.)
- Interact with the international student community online and offline to build awareness of Go Study Australia and our services
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Passionate about providing excellent student service to our international students
- Well connected to the international student community
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Very sociable and able to communicate well with all sorts of people
- A team player who wants to make a real difference
- Sales Driven
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent Spanish skills (Native speaker)
- Preferred fluency in other languages (French and Italian)
- Marketing and Sales
- Networking/Community Management
- Event coordinator
Please apply with a cover letter outlining who you are, your connections to the community and why you would be an amazing student advisor.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Position located in our Melbourne Office
- Starting ASAP
- Job Type: Part-time